Paris is a city romanticbut if you are single and are looking to meet other singles while in Paris, there are many fun singles activities in Paris that can bring you new friendships while expanding your knowledge of the city.
Below is a list of some of the best activities for singles in Paris :
Cultural activities for singles in Paris
First of all, if you want to do tourism at Paris, buy the Paris Museum Pass. This pass will give you access to nearly 50 museums and monuments in and around Paris, free or at a reduced price. You can also visit popular attractions like the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre Museum. The pass is available in all participating museums and monuments and costs €39 (about $44). In addition to being able to visit all these attractions for free or at a reduced price with the Paris Museums Card, this card allows you to do other interesting things:
- This pass gives you access free public transport throughout the city.
- Ce pass allows entry to a museum for adults
- The amateurs of art can visit the famous Louvre, which houses works ranging from antiquity to the end of the 19th century.
- For those who want to know more about the literature French, visiting the Parnasse Cemetery, where poets like Rimbaud rest, can be an interesting experience. If you like mystery, visiting the Catacombs will give you a unique experience!
- For those looking to learn more about thestory and architecture, visiting some of France’s historic sites is a great idea. For example, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower are just two of the many monuments worth visiting.
- The Trocadero (from the French word troglodyte) is a park near the Eiffel Tower, very popular with families. It has an indoor part and an outdoor part, and it is particularly pleasant during the warmer months of the year.
- There are also many cinemas in Paris which screen foreign and national films. If you like the arts, be sure to go and see plays or ballet performances during your stay in Paris. They are very popular with tourists of all ages.
- If you want to be surrounded by others youth, there are hundreds of nightclubs and bars that cater to singles. Some of these places charge entry, some don’t.
- Visit the National Library National Library of France (BNF). This amazing building is one of the most beautiful libraries in the world. One has the impression of entering another world, where silence and reading are still very much appreciated. It is the ideal place for people who love books and knowledge.
- Do a wine tasting in Champagne
If you like tasting wines, a trip to the Champagne region is a must! You can visit some of the most famous champagne houses like Moet et Chandon or Jacquiot.
- Go shopping in Printemps
The Parisians are known for their style, and shopping is one of their favorite activities. Visit the Printemps department store on Boulevard Haussmann in the 9th arrondissement and you’ll see what I mean! It is the largest store in Paris. Take your time, as there are about 2.5 km of indoor lanes (as well as an ice rink in the winter).
- The best way to see Paris from a different point of view is to take a cruise on the Seine. There are several companies that offer cruises with champagne and/or meals on board. These cruises can last from a few hours to a full day.
Activities for sports lovers in Paris
If you are a sports fan and find yourself single during your trip to Paris, there are many activities for sports enthusiasts such as:
- The best way to discover the monde and make new friends is to join a sports club. You will meet other people who are passionate about the same sport as you and you can find like-minded people to explore the city with you.
- The tennis is a very easy sport to practice, as it does not require any particular skills. There are many tennis clubs in Paris, so you will have no trouble finding one.
- The bowling is also a great sport that is fun to watch and play. The more sociable approach to bowling means that you will have the opportunity to strike up conversations with other people and there are plenty of bowling clubs in Paris.
- the squash, golf, rugby, and rollerblading are just some of the sports you can practice in Paris. Many of these sports have clubs where you can meet other singles who share your interest.
- The temps in Paris is very similar to that of California, so sports like football and basketball are very enjoyable there too.
- There is also the cycling, sailing, rowing, horse riding and many other sports activities that a single person can do in Paris.
Activities for singles in Paris, what to do in Paris for fun? It is not complicated to move, indeed. All you need is a map or a pirate guide with the most popular places in town. The singles in Paris may vary depending on the district. In the northern area, there are many activities and many young single people. Activity in Paris essentially includes sports activities, cultural activities and social entertainment such as a movie at the cinema or an outing to a café. You will necessarily be satisfied if you want an activity for to encounter singles in paris.
Videos on activities for singles in Paris
I created stat-rencontres.fr to help you choose the dating site that statistically matches you.
In fact, I’ve always had “couple arranger” fibre, to help my friends find shoe on their feet.. which is already the case for me.
find the channel Youtube of Stat-Dating ici.
If you have some reactions / questions, you can put them in the comments, With pleasure,